Guild Achievements for Completion
There are a number of Guild Achievements I would like to eventually complete for PoBD. Many of them have a reward for completion such as unlocking pieces of Heirloom Gear, Mounts, etc. Others are simply for the sake of having them finished such as old dungeons and raids we cleared long ago before Achievements were a thing.
Once any character has all Guild rewards they are permanent. In other words if you leave PoBD, transfer servers, etc. you will retain all Heirlooms, Mounts, Pets, etc.
Gaining Guild Reputation
Several of the Guild Achievements require Honored reputation or higher with the guild. Thankfully this is a relatively easy and short task. There is a helpful guide on Wowhead. Most of your reputation is going to come through Quests. To speed it up, here is what I do:
- Begin questing until you hit Friendly.
- Go to the Guild Vendor. Shay Pressler for Alliance, and Goram for Horde.
- Purchase an Illustrious Guild Tabard and equip it.
- Continue questing/playing until you hit Honored. Go back to the Guild Vendor.
- Purchase a Renowned Guild Tabard and equip it.
- Continue until you hit Exalted.
- As a bonus, at Honored you can also purchase a Wrap of Unity and at Revered a Cloak of Coordination. Each will give you an additional teleport to either Stormwind or Orgrimmar on a 4 hour and 2 hour cooldown (respectively).
- There are plenty of other Guild Rewards available along the way as well.
Prioritized Guild Achievements
|Guild Achievement||Completion Requires||Reward|
|Stay Classy||This involves reaching max level on a multitude of Races across all 7 Classes. Click here for more information on our progress.|
Note: The Guild Bank 8th slot has been unlocked.
|Guild Vault Voucher (8th Slot)|
|All Old Dungeon and Raid Clears||Clear any old dungeons and raids that give a Guild Achievement.|
Here is a general breakdown of how many Guildmates are required in a group:
Scenarios & 5 Player Dungeons – 3 Guildmates
40 Player Raids – 10
Pre-WoD 10 Player – 8
Pre-WoD 25 Player – 20
Mythic Raids – 16
Click here for more information on our progress.
|Vanity. We’ve completed them when they were current content, why not get credit for it?|
|Guild Glory of the Draenor Raider||Complete the following Achievements in Draenor Raids set to Mythic with 16 (or more) Guildmates:|
Imperator Mar’gok in Highland
Warlord Blackhand in Blackrock Foundry
|A Daily Routine||Complete 15,000 daily quests.||Battle Standard of Coordination|